April was National Poetry Month, which means if we have a friending or following relationship, you have been seeing (or ignoring) a poem from me every day. This was my second year doing this, and, like the first year I am looking at the 30 poems that I wrote with considerable wonder. Not because they are the greatest poems ever written, but just because they are written. I can't even remember to tie my shoes every day, but somehow I wrote 30 poems in 30 days. A little happy miracle, only it isn't a miracle, it is just somehow finding time to stare down the blank page until it flees, leaving a poem like trail of breadcrumbs to follow. If you ignored the entire thing, but are at all interested, here is your chance to catch up. Here are some selected links, I couldn't pick a favorite this year, so I just picked some.
- Read the entire 2013 output.
- People's choice awards ( most "liked" on PageFace ), a tie:
- Most Techie: what breakfast sounds like, written while listening in a cafe
- Most Poetic: give them your tears
- Most Theopoetic: christian men and christian women